Smoke & Fire peanut butter Carrot Salad
Fire up the taste buds with this vibrant, spicy salad.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 2 carrots, julienned (using a mandolin slicer), or coarsely grated
- Handful of coriander and roasted peanuts, (both roughly chopped)
Spicy lemon dressing:
- 1 tbsp Fix & Fogg Smoke and Fire peanut butter
- 1 small clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp horseradish cream
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Juice from half a lemon
- Pinch of salt and pepper
In a small bowl, mix the dressing ingredients with a fork or whisk until combined. In a large bowl, mix the carrot and coriander together, and add the dressing (tossing well to combine). Serve with a sprinkling of chopped peanuts.
This one is great with grilled halloumi, tzatziki and flatbreads!